We are proud to announce Ultima Replenisher, Our Official Electrolyte Drink Partner for the Wonder Woman™ Race Series!
With Ultima Replenisher you’re getting the perfect electrolyte balance you need to replace vital minerals lost through sweat, in a formula that is pure and simple. Ultima has all 6 electrolytes, plus support minerals and is made with real fruit flavors, plant-based colors, sweetened with organic stevia leaf, and has no sugar, carbs or calories. Vegan, NonGMO Project Verified, Paleo, Keto, Soy-Free & Gluten-free.
1. Know how much to drink Drink 14-20 fl oz (400 to 600 ml) of water a half hour prior to an activity. You need to start to hydrate before you actually engage in any activities, otherwise, you might be starting out dehydrated (particularly if your games/activities are in the morning).
2. Know when to drink Have lots of fluid during the early stages of practice and competition. You will absorb water better during this time.
3. Electrolytes After an hour of relatively intense activity, you will NEED electrolytes. At that point in time, you need to replace the minerals you have lost through sweat. Ultima Replenisher supplies your body with the electrolytes it needs in a clean formula without added sugar or calories so you can stay hydrated without spiking your blood sugar.
4. Know what to avoid Limit your caffeine intake. Caffeine is a diuretic and can actually dehydrate you.
5. Drinking too much water dilutes the minerals in your body You might ask “Why can’t I just subsist on water alone?” Excessive water consumption without electrolyte supplementation will actually cause a dilution and, potentially, depletion of electrolytes called Hyponatremia. If you never take in any electrolytes but drink a ton of water, you run the risk of water intoxication. Water Intoxication occurs when the balance of electrolytes in the body is outside of a safe range, and it can be very dangerous. Even if that weren’t a risk, electrolytes play a major role in the body and you need them for proper function.
Why do I Need Electrolytes?
As an athlete or fitness enthusiast, you might be wondering why there is so much hype surrounding electrolytes. Electrolytes are minerals that carry an electrical charge. They have an impact on how your muscles function, how alkaline your blood is, and how much water you have in your body. In addition to their individual roles, electrolytes often work in harmony with vitamins and other minerals in the body to keep you feeling good and performing at your best.
It would be pretty much impossible to achieve peak performance without proper hydration with balanced electrolytes so pay special attention to your individual hydration needs to stay healthy! Ultima Replenisher contains a perfect balance of all 6 electrolytes plus support minerals for optimal hydration, plus it has no sugar or calories, nothing artificial, no dyes, is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, paleo and made with plant-based ingredients! Head to the Ultima Replenisher website to get your discount coupon for their amazon storefront when you sign up for the newsletter.